School council meets at 6:30 pm on the third Tuesday each month “to foster the full Christian education and development of our children within the framework of a Catholic environment and philosophy, and to encourage the development of true Catholic values.”
Council members oversee the general day-to-day non-educational program aspects of the school including such areas as the collection of fees, payment of operating expenses and maintenance of facilities and grounds.
Parish community members and parents are invited to join at our Annual General Meeting held in November each year.
- Chairperson – Pauline Gerwien
- Vice-Chair – Glenda Macarat
- Finance/Treasurer – Marissa Thola
- Secretary – Marika Sherman
- Staff/Council Liaison –
- School Council/Parish Council Liaison –
- Parent Support Group Liaison – Pauline Gerwien
- Maintenance and Repair Representative – Jim Kinnear
- Pastor – Father Venerando Sabacan
- Catholic Independent School Representative – Charmaine Moeller
- Directors – Jim Kinnear and Irene Oramah