School council meets at 6:30 pm on the third Tuesday each month “to foster the full Christian education and development of our children within the framework of a Catholic environment and philosophy, and to encourage the development of true Catholic values.”
Council members oversee the general day-to-day non-educational program aspects of the school including such areas as the collection of fees, payment of operating expenses and maintenance of facilities and grounds.
Parish community members and parents are invited to join at our Annual General Meeting held in November each year.
- Chairperson – Charmaine Moeller
- Vice-Chair –
- Finance/Treasurer – Glenda Macarat
- Secretary –
- Staff/Council Liaison –
- School Council/Parish Council Liaison – Pauline Gerwein
- Parent Support Group Liaison – Colleen Richard/Charmaine Moeller
- Maintenance and Repair Representative – Jim Kinnear
- Pastor – Father Venerando Sabacan
- Catholic Independent School Representative – Yvonne Becotte
- Filipino/Community Liaison –
If you would like further information on becoming a member of school council contact me at 250-782-4923.